Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Vivo V9 – FRP Lock Google Account Android 8.1 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Vivo V9 Specifications:
Vivo V9 released in March 2018. Vivo V9 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Vivo V9 has a 6.30 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Vivo V9 runs on Octa-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 chipset, and powered by a 3260mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo V9 comes with a Dual camera 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 24-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Vivo V9 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Vivo V9. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Google and choose your account & Click on it, then click on delete the Account.
How to Bypass FRP Vivo V9
- Turn ON your Vivo V9 and Connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
- Complete the setup until the Verification account page appears
- In the Keyboard click on theme logo.
- Tab on the search bar then type apex launcher apk
- Select all the text then click on Web search
- A browser page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Vivo V9. Congratulation You have successfully Bypass FRP Vivo V9 – FRP Lock Google Account Android 8.1 Oreo.