Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Vivo V15 FRP Lock Google account Android 11 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vivo V15, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vivo V15 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vivo V15 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vivo V15 device easily and smoothly.
Vivo V15 Specifications
The Vivo V15 released in March 2019. Vivo V15 comes with 6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Vivo V15 has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Vivo V15 runs on Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo V15 comes with a triple MAIN camera 24-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a Motorized pop-up SELFIE Camera 32-megapixel.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Vivo V15 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Vivo V15. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Vivo V15 easily.
How to Unlock FRP Vivo V15
- Power ON your Vivo V15.
- Connect your Vivo V15 to your Wi-Fi.
- Add new network ==> Microphone Icon ==> Denny.
- Microphone Icon ==> Denny ==> Microphone Icon ==> ALLOW.
- Permissions ==> Search icon ==> Search for Settings.
- Open ==> Apps & notifications ==> App info.
- Android Setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> OK
- Shortcut & Accessibility ==> Accessibility ==> Accessibility Menu.
- Tutn ON Accessibility Menu ==> Allow ==> Got it.
- Go back to the google page verification.
- On the verification page click on the Accessibility icon then click on ASSISTANT.
- Tap on the keyboard then searches for Open settings.
- Apps & notifications ==> Android Setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> OK
- Google Play services ==> Disable & Force stop ==> OK.
- Finish the setup wizard then in the Checking for updates page click on the back arrow.
- Set up Offline ==> Next ==> Skip.
- Finish the setup wizard and That’s how you can Bypass FRP Vivo V15 FRP Lock Google account Android 11 Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.