Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP ULEFONE Power 3S Unlock FRP Gmail Verification Lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ULEFONE Power 3S, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your ULEFONE Power 3S is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your ULEFONE Power 3S mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your ULEFONE Power 3S device easily and smoothly.
ULEFONE Power 3S Specifications
The ULEFONE Power 3S was released in February 2018. ULEFONE Power 3S comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The ULEFONE Power 3S has a 6.00 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, ULEFONE Power 3S runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763V chipset and is powered by a 6350mAh non-removable battery. The ULEFONE Power 3S comes with a Dual MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel and Dual SELFIE Camera 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your ULEFONE Power 3S device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your ULEFONE Power 3S. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your ULEFONE Power 3S easily.
How to Remove FRP ULEFONE Power 3S
- Power ON your ULEFONE Power 3S.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass APK and copy it to the SD card.
- Insert the SD CARD on your ULEFONE Phone
- OK ==>> SD CARD ==>> Apex Launcher.
- Install Apex Launcher & open it
- Go to Setting ==> security ==> Device administrators.
- Uncheck Find My Device.
- Tab on Deactivate this Device administrator.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots ==> Show system.
- Find Google Play Services and tap on Disable.
- Now install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> accounts ==> add account.
- Choose Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- The Gmail account added successfully.
- Go back to Setting ==> apps ==> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your ULEFONE Power 3S & you have successfully Bypass FRP ULEFONE Power 3S Unlock FRP Gmail Verification Lock.