Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Ulefone Armor X3 – Remove FRP lock Ulefone by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Ulefone Armor X3 Specifications:
Ulefone Armor X3 released in September 2019. Ulefone Armor X3 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 ROM. The Ulefone Armor X3 has a 5.50 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 600 x 1280 pixels, Ulefone Armor X3 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6580 chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Ulefone Armor X3 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel and 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How Bypass FRP Ulefone Armor X3 Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Ulefone Armor X3 ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Ulefone Armor X3 ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Ulefone Armor X3 Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Ulefone Armor X3 scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Ulefone Armor X3 scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your Ulefone Armor X3 & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Ulefone Armor X3 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Ulefone Armor X3 – Remove FRP lock Ulefone.