Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP TPC G1010 Tablet Android 10 Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your TPC G1010 Tablet, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your TPC G1010 Tablet is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your TPC G1010 Tablet mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your TPC G1010 Tablet device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your TPC G1010 Tablet device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your TPC G1010 Tablet. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your TPC G1010 Tablet easily.
How to Reset FRP TPC G1010 Tablet
- Power ON your TPC G1010 Tablet.
- Connect your TPC G1010 Tablet to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Lock Screen Page:
- PIN ==> CONTINUE ==> Tap a new PIN Lock & confirm it.
- Restart your TPC G1010 Tablet finish the setup wizard, Enter the PIN Lock then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP TPC G1010 Tablet Gmail account lock FRP Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.