Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP TECNO Spark Power 2 Google Account Bypass Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your TECNO Spark Power 2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your TECNO Spark Power 2 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your TECNO Spark Power 2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your TECNO Spark Power 2 device easily and smoothly.
TECNO Spark Power 2 Specifications
The TECNO Spark Power 2 released in June 2020. TECNO Spark Power 2 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The TECNO Spark Power 2 has a 7.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels, TECNO Spark Power 2 runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset and powered by a 6000mAh non-removable battery. The TECNO Spark Power 2 comes with a Quad MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel + QVGA and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your TECNO Spark Power 2 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your TECNO Spark Power 2. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your TECNO Spark Power 2 easily.
How to Bypass FRP TECNO Spark Power 2
- Power ON your TECNO Spark Power 2.
- Connect your TECNO Spark Power 2 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Click on Tap to go to Application Settings.
- Youtube ==> App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app
- About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> ACCEPT & Continue.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your TECNO Spark Power 2 and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP TECNO Spark Power 2 Google Account Bypass Without Pc.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.