Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Tecno SPARK 5 Pro Fix Google Services Problem Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Tecno SPARK 5 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Tecno SPARK 5 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Tecno SPARK 5 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Tecno SPARK 5 Pro device easily and smoothly.
Tecno SPARK 5 Pro Specifications
The Tecno SPARK 5 Pro released in July 2020. Tecno SPARK 5 Pro comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Tecno SPARK 5 Pro has a 6.60 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Tecno SPARK 5 Pro runs on an Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz MediaTek Helio A25 chipset and powered by a 6000mAh non-removable battery. The Tecno SPARK 5 Pro comes with a Quad MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel + QVGA and an 8-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Tecno SPARK 5 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Tecno SPARK 5 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Tecno SPARK 5 Pro easily.
How to Unlock FRP Tecno SPARK 5 Pro
- Power ON your Tecno SPARK 5 Pro.
- Connect your Tecno SPARK 5 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager V9.0.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google Account Manager V9.0.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Go to this link and Download the Apex Launcher apk.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the language to English
- Settings ==> System ==> Language and Input ==> Languages .
- Add Language ==> Search for English==> Remove the Hindi Language.
- Apps & notificaions ==> SEE ALL APPS.
- Uninstall all these 3 apps:
- Google Account Manager.
- Apex Launcher.
- Go back to the welcome page and finish the setup wizard
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Tecno SPARK 5 Pro Fix Google Services Problem Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.