Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Tecno Spark 3 – Remove Tecno Google Account easily by following some simple steps.
What is FRP
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10,11,12). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Tecno Spark 3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Tecno Spark 3 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Tecno Spark 3 mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Tecno Spark 3 device easily and smoothly.
Tecno Spark 3 Specifications
The Tecno Spark 3 was released in April 2019. Tecno Spark 3 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Tecno Spark 3 has a 6.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1500 pixels. Tecno Spark 3 runs on Quad-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 chipset and is powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Tecno Spark 3 comes with a single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Tecno Spark 3 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Tecno Spark 3. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Tecno Spark 3
- Turn ON your Tecno Spark 3.
- Connect your Tecno Spark 3 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Now click on the Экстренный вызов (Emergency call).
- Then Tab on Emergency information
- Then Tab again to open.
- Click on Edit symbol.
- Click on the search bar to open the keyboard then long tab on the space button.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on русский.
- Now click on 3 dots then choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Choose the first Results.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Install FRP Bypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Remove FRP Tecno Spark 3 !!! Bypass FRP Google Account TA-1046.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download the best FRP Bypass Tools For PC