Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP TECNO Spark 3 Pro Google account bypass frp Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your TECNO Spark 3 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your TECNO Spark 3 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your TECNO Spark 3 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your TECNO Spark 3 Pro device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your TECNO Spark 3 Pro easily.
TECNO Spark 3 Pro Specifications
TECNO Spark 3 Pro released in April 2019. TECNO Spark 3 Pro comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The TECNO Spark 3 Pro has a 6.20 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1500 pixels, TECNO Spark 3 Pro runs on Quad-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 chipset and powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The TECNO Spark 3 Pro comes with a Dual camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your TECNO Spark 3 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your TECNO Spark 3 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Reset FRP TECNO Spark 3 Pro
- Power ON your TECNO Spark 3 Pro.
- Connect your TECNO mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code then swipe from the top several times.
- Remove the sim card then click on the Power button Once.
- In Not signed In, Swype from the Right then Tab on the Setting logo & Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your TECNO Spark 3 Pro & you have successfully Bypass FRP TECNO Spark 3 Pro Google account bypass frp Without Pc.