Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Tecno POP 2 Mini Google Account FRP reset Android 8 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Tecno POP 2 Mini, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Tecno POP 2 Mini is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Tecno POP 2 Mini mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Tecno POP 2 Mini device easily and smoothly.
Tecno POP 2 Mini Specifications
The Tecno POP 2 Mini released in March 2018. Tecno POP 2 Mini comes with 512 MB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Tecno POP 2 Mini has a 4.00 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Tecno POP 2 Mini runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz chipset and powered by a 1500mAh removable battery. The Tecno POP 2 Mini comes with a Single MAIN camera 2-megapixel and VGA SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Tecno POP 2 Mini device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Tecno POP 2 Mini. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Tecno POP 2 Mini easily.
How to Reset FRP Tecno POP 2 Mini
- Power ON your Tecno POP 2 Mini.
- Connect your Tecno mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Share with text ==> Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Tecno POP 2 Mini Google Account FRP reset Android 8 Oreo.