Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Tecno Pop 2 Air – Remove FRP TECNO SA7S 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Tecno Pop 2 Air, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Tecno Pop 2 Air is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Tecno Pop 2 Air mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Tecno Pop 2 Air device easily and smoothly.
Tecno Pop 2 Air Specifications
The Tecno Pop 2 Air released in March 2019. Tecno Pop 2 Air comes with 512 MB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Tecno Pop 2 Air has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, Tecno Pop 2 Air runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6580 chipset and powered by a 2050mAh removable battery. The Tecno Pop 2 Air comes with a camera 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Tecno Pop 2 Air device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Tecno Pop 2 Air. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Tecno Pop 2 Air easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Remove FRP Tecno Pop 2 Air
- Power ON your Tecno Pop 2 Air.
- Connect your Tecno mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then at the same time click on OK & press once on Power Button.
- In Not signed In, Swype from the left then clicks on the setting logo.
- Then click on More settings
- click on Android Setup
- Then choose Browser app.
- Opening Links==> Youtube Go ==> Youtube Go logo.
- App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app ==> About.
- Youtube Terms of services==> Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Tecno Pop 2 Air & you have successfully Bypass FRP Tecno Pop 2 Air – Remove FRP TECNO SA7S 2020.