Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Tecno F2 google account Removed frp lock Android 7 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Tecno F2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Tecno F2 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Tecno F2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Tecno F2 device easily and smoothly.
Tecno F2 Specifications
The Tecno F2 released in March 2018. Tecno F2 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Tecno F2 has a 5.00 inches TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 854 Pixels, Tecno F2 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6580M chipset, and is powered by a 2000mAh non-removable battery. The Tecno F2 comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a Single SELFIE Camera 2-megaPixel.
How to FRP unlock Tecno F2
- Turn ON your Tecno F2.
- Connect your Tecno F2 to your Wi-Fi.
- TV Icon ==> Chrome ==> ACCEPT & CONTINUE.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Go back to this link and download Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Tecno F2 & That’s how you can Bypass FRP Tecno F2 google account Removed frp lock Android 7.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.