Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP TCL 10L Android 10 Google Account Lock Remove FRP Free easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your TCL 10L, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your TCL 10L is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your TCL 10L mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your TCL 10L device easily and smoothly.
TCL 10L Specifications
The TCL 10L released in April 2020. TCL 10L comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM. The TCL 10L has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, TCL 10L runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The TCL 10L comes with a Quad MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your TCL 10L device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your TCL 10L. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your TCL 10L easily.
How to unlock FRP TCL 10L
- Power ON your TCL 10L.
- Connect your TCL 10L to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Security ==> Screen Lock ==> Pattern ==> Draw a new Pattern lock
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back to the Welcome page then finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP TCL 10L Android 10 Google Account Lock Remove FRP Free.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.