Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Symphony Z12 google account Unlock FRP Android 9 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Symphony Z12, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Symphony Z12 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Symphony Z12 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Symphony Z12 device easily and smoothly.
Symphony Z12 Specifications
The Symphony Z12 released in December 2019. Symphony Z12 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Symphony Z12 has a 6.09 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels, Symphony Z12 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz UniSoC and powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Symphony Z12 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Symphony Z12 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Symphony Z12. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Symphony Z12 easily.
How to Reset FRP Symphony Z12
- Power ON your Symphony Z12.
- Connect your Symphony mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call >> Emergency information >> Edit logo.
- Add contact >> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS >> Share >> Long tap on Messages.
- App info >> SMS app.
- Opening Links >> Youtube >> Youtube logo.
- Notifications >> Additionnal settings in the app >> About >>Youtube Terms of services.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Settings Shortcut.apk:
- Install Settings Shortcut.apk and open it
- Security ==> Screen Pinning==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- That’s it! Restart your Symphony Z12 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Symphony Z12 google account Unlock FRP Android 9 Pie.