Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Symphony V98 FRP reset Gmail without any Tool And PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Symphony V98, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Symphony V98 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Symphony V98 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Symphony V98 device easily and smoothly.
Symphony V98 Specifications
The Symphony V98 was released in September 2018. Symphony V98 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Symphony V98 has a 5.00 inches TFT display with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, Symphony V98 runs on Quad-core 1.1 GHz ARM Mali-400 and is powered by a 2200mAh removable battery. The Symphony V98 comes with a camera 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Symphony V98 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Symphony V98. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Symphony V98 easily.
How to Remove FRP Symphony V98
- Power ON your Symphony V98.
- Connect your Symphony mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long tap on Messages.
- App info ==> SMS app.
- Opening Links==> Youtube Go ==> Youtube Go logo.
- App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app ==> About.
- Youtube Terms of services==> Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Symphony V98 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Symphony V98 FRP reset Gmail without any Tool And PC.