Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Symphony V140 Android 8.1.0 Oreo FRP Unlock NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Symphony V140, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Symphony V140 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Symphony V140 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Symphony V140 device easily and smoothly.
Symphony V140 Specifications
The Symphony V140 released in June 2018. Symphony V140 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Symphony V140 has a 5.45 inches TFT display with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Symphony V140 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 and powered by a 2500mAh removable battery. The Symphony V140 comes with a camera 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Reset FRP Symphony V140
- Power ON your Symphony V140.
- Connect your Symphony mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long tap on Messages.
- App info ==> SMS app.
- Opening Links==> Youtube Go ==> Youtube Go logo.
- App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app ==> About.
- Youtube Terms of services==> Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Symphony V140 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Symphony V140 Android 8.1.0 Oreo FRP Unlock NO PC.