Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Symphony R40 Android 9 Pie FRP Gmail account lock easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Symphony R40, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Symphony R40 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Symphony R40 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Symphony R40 device easily and smoothly.
Symphony R40 released in May 2019. Symphony R40 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Symphony R40 has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels, Symphony R40 runs on Quad-core 1.3 SpreadTrum SC7731E chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Symphony R40 comes with a Single MAIN camera 8-megapixel and 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Download SPD Flash Tool For Windows (All Versions)
Symphony R40 Firmware File: FRP FILE Link
How Bypass FRP Symphony R40 Via SPD Flash tool
- Download the SPD Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
- Download the Symphony R40 ROM & Unzip the file.
- Run SPD Flash tool.exe.
- Click on Load packet.
- Locate and Choose the Symphony R40 firmware file
- Click Open then wait until the Symphony R40 pac file gets loaded.
- Click on Start to began FRP Symphony R40.
- Restart your Symphony R40 device to download mode:
- Power off your Symphony R40
- Press and hold the Volume Up or Volume Down button.
- Then connect the Symphony R40 mobile to your PC.
- The FRP process automatically starts.
- Once you see the Passed message, that’s it, you have successfully Bypass FRP Symphony R40 Android 9 Pie FRP Gmail account lock.
Read more: Download SamFirm FRP Tool V3.1 Free