Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Symphony P9 Plus Gmail account Reset FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Symphony P9 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Symphony P9 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Symphony P9 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Symphony P9 Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Symphony P9 Plus easily.
Symphony P9 Plus Specifications:
The Symphony P9 Plus released in January 2018. Symphony P9 Plus comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Symphony P9 Plus has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Symphony P9 Plus runs on Octa-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6753 chipset and powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The Symphony P9 Plus comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to FRP Unlock Symphony P9 Plus:
- Power ON your Symphony P9 Plus
- Connect your Symphony mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- Click on Account then choose Settings.
- Click on About
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Symphony P9 Plus & You have successfully Bypass FRP Symphony P9 Plus Gmail account Reset FRP Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.