Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Symphony i120 Google lock frp Without PC 100% DONE easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Symphony i120, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Symphony i120 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Symphony i120 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Symphony i120 device easily and smoothly.
Symphony i120 Specifications
The Symphony i120 released in august 2018. Symphony i120 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Symphony i120 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Symphony i120 runs on Quad-Core 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 and powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Symphony i120 comes with a single MAIN camera 8-megapixel and a SELFIE Camera 5-megapixel
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Symphony i120 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you to add a Google Account to your Symphony i120. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Symphony i120 easily.
How to Unlock FRP Symphony i120
- Power ON your Symphony i120.
- Connect your Symphony mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Symphony i120 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Symphony i120 Google lock frp Without PC 100% DONE.