Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Symphony i12 Google Lock Remove Frp Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Symphony i12, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Symphony i12 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Symphony i12 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Symphony i12 device easily and smoothly.
Symphony i12 Specifications
The Symphony i12 released in August 2020. Symphony i12 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Symphony i12 has a 5.45 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Symphony i12 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mali T820 and powered by a 2400mAh non-removable battery. The Symphony i12 comes with a Single MAIN camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Symphony i12 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Symphony i12. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Symphony i12 easily.
How to Remove FRP Symphony i12
- Power ON your Symphony i12.
- Connect your Symphony mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS ==> Share ==> Long tap on Gmail.
- App Info ==> Notifications ==> Advanced.
- Additional settings in the app ==> General settings==> 3 DOTS.
- Help & feedback ==> First results ==> Share Icon.
- Choose Google GO then Search for Google.
- Click on Google.com ==> 3 Lines ==> Open in Browser.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & QuickShortcutMaker APK:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install & Open Quick Shortcut Maker APK.
- Find Google Account Manager >> Email address & password >> TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- That’s it! Restart your Symphony i12 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Symphony i12 Google Lock Remove Frp Without PC.