Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Symphony i10 Plus Google lock New Method 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Symphony i10 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Symphony i10 Plus is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Symphony i10 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Symphony i10 Plus device easily and smoothly.
Symphony i10 Plus Specifications
The Symphony i10 Plus released in August 2017. Symphony i10 Plus comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Symphony i10 Plus has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, Symphony i10 Plus runs on Quad-core, 1.3 GHz Mali 400 MP2 and powered by a 2500mAh non-removable battery. The Symphony i10 Plus comes with a single MAIN camera 8-megapixel and a SELFIE Camera 8-megapixel
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Symphony i10 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you to add a Google Account to your Symphony i10 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Symphony i10 Plus easily.
How to Unlock FRP Symphony i10 Plus
- Power ON your Symphony i10 Plus.
- Connect your Symphony mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double-tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==> security ==> Device administrators.
- Uncheck Find My Device.
- Tab on Deactivate this Device administrator.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Symphony i10 Plus & you have successfully Bypass FRP Symphony i10 Plus Google lock New Method 2021.