Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP STG P10 Gmail account lock Remove FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your STG P10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your STG P10 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your STG P10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your STG P10 device easily and smoothly.
STG P10 Specifications
The STG P10 released in 2020. STG P10 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The STG P10 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 442 x 960 pixels, STG P10 runs on a Quad-core 1.25 GHz chipset and powered by a 2300mAh non-removable battery. The STG P10 comes with a dual MAIN camera 8-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your STG P10 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your STG P10. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your STG P10 easily.
How to Bypass FRP STG P10
- Power ON your STG P10.
- Connect your STG P10 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Help & feedback ==> First Results ==> Share
- Choose Google GO then Search for Google.
- Click on Google.com ==> 3 Lines ==> Open in Browser.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your STG P10 and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP STG P10 Gmail account lock Remove FRP Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.