Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Sony Xperia XZs Google Lock unlock without PC Android 8 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Sony Xperia XZs, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Sony Xperia XZs F is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Sony Xperia XZs mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Sony Xperia XZs device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Sony Xperia XZs easily.
Sony Xperia XZs Specifications:
The Sony Xperia XZs released in February 2017. Sony Xperia XZs comes with 2 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Sony Xperia XZs has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920pixels, Sony Xperia XZs runs on Quad-core 2×2.15 GHz & 2×1.6 GHz Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset, and powered by a 2900mAh removable battery. The Sony Xperia XZs comes with a 19-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Sony Xperia XZs:
- Power ON your Sony Xperia XZs.
- Connect your Sony mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- 3 Lines ==>> MORE ==>> Share Icon.
- Long tap on Gmail ==>> App info ==>> App notifications.
- Additional settings in the app ==>> 3 dots ==>> Help & feedback.
- Search for Use Morse code and click on the play button.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Sony Xperia XZs & you have successfully Bypass FRP Sony Xperia XZs Google Lock unlock without PC Android 8.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.