Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Sony Xperia XZ1 Android 9 Pie GMAIL lock FRP | NO talkback easily by following some simple steps.
Sony Xperia XZ1 Specifications:
The Sony Xperia XZ1 was released in August 2017. Sony Xperia XZ1 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Sony Xperia XZ1 has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 Pixels, Sony Xperia XZ1 runs on Octa-core 4×2.45 GHz & 4×1.9 GHz Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset, and is powered by a 2700mAh non-removable battery. The Sony Xperia XZ1 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 19-megaPixel and a 13-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xperia XZ1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xperia XZ1 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xperia XZ1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xperia XZ1 device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Sony Xperia XZ1
- Power ON your Sony Xperia XZ1.
- Connect your Sony Xperia XZ1 to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a working sim card with a pin code in your Xperia XZ1 locked phone.
- Enter the PIN code then tap OK
- In Not signed In, Swype from the Right thenTab on the setting logo.
- Then tap on the app info logo.
- Tab on: Browser app ==> Opening links ==> Youtube.
- Then click on: Youtube logo ==> Advanced ==> Additional setting in the app.
- Than A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Reboot your Sony Xperia XZ1 & Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Sony Xperia XZ1 Android 9 Pie GMAIL lock FRP | NO talkback.