Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Sony Xperia XZ Premium Gmail account FRP Lock 9.0 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
What is FRP
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10,11,12). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Sony Xperia XZ Premium. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Sony Xperia XZ Premium is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Sony Xperia XZ Premium mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Sony Xperia XZ Premium device easily and smoothly.
Sony Xperia XZ Premium Specifications:
The Xperia XZ Premium was released in February 2017. Xperia XZ Premium comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Xperia XZ Premium has a 5.46 inches IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels, Xperia XZ Premium runs on Octa-core 4×2.45 GHz & 4×1.9 GHz Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 and is powered by a 3230mAh Nonremovable battery. The Xperia XZ Premium comes with a 19-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 13-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device. we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xperia XZ Premium easily.
How to Bypass FRP Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- Power ON your Sony Xperia XZ Premium.
- Connect your Sony Xperia XZ Premium to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a working sim card with a pin code in your Xperia XZ Premium locked phone.
- Enter the PIN code then tap OK
- In Not signed In, Swype from the Right thenTab on the setting logo.
- Then tab on the app info logo.
- Tab on: Browser app ==> Opening links ==> Youtube.
- Then click on: Youtube logo ==> Advanced ==> Additional setting in the app.
- Than A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Reboot your Sony Xperia XZ Premium & Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Sony Xperia XZ Premium Gmail account frp Lock 9.0 Pie.
There are several ways to bypass the FRP google account lock from your Sony Xperia XZ Premium. if this method does not work for you you can find other methods on the website, just search for them. Therefore, if you don’t find any method to remove FRP from your Sony Xperia XZ Premium device, feel free to add a comment below.