Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Sony Xperia L1 Google Lock YouTube update problem easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Sony Xperia L1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Sony Xperia L1 F is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Sony Xperia L1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Sony Xperia L1 device easily and smoothly.
Sony Xperia L1 Specifications:
The Sony Xperia L1 released in March 2017. Sony Xperia L1 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Sony Xperia L1 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Sony Xperia L1 runs on Quad-core 1.45 GHz Mediatek MT6737T chipset, and powered by a 2620mAh removable battery. The Sony Xperia L1 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Sony Xperia L1:
- Power ON your Sony Xperia L1.
- Connect your Sony mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- 3 Lines ==>> MORE ==>> Share Icon.
- Add to Maps ==>> Cancel ==>> Back arrow ==>> YES.
- Search for any place and click on Directions then click on START.
- Click on voice icon then say OPEN GOOGLE.
- Once the google page opens search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Sony Xperia L1 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Sony Xperia L1 Google Lock YouTube update problem.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.