Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Sony Xperia 10 – Remove Google Verification i4113 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Sony Xperia 10 Specifications:
The Sony Xperia 10 was released in February 2019. Sony Xperia 10 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Sony Xperia 10 has a 6.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2520 Pixels, Sony Xperia 10 runs on an Octa-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 chipset, and is powered by a 2870mAh non-removable battery. The Sony Xperia 10 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 13-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Sony Xperia 10
- Turn ON your Sony Xperia 10.
- Connect your Sony Xperia 10 to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a working sim card with a pin code in your Xperia 10 locked phone.
- Enter the PIN code then tap OK
- In Not signed In, Swype from the Right thenTab on the setting logo.
- Then tab on app info logo.
- Tab on: Browser app ==> Opening links ==> Youtube.
- Then click on: Youtube logo ==> Advanced ==> Additional setting in the app.
- Than A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass apk:
- Install FRPBypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Reboot your Sony Xperia 10 & Congratulation you have successfully Bypass FRP Sony Xperia 10 – Remove Google Verification i4113.