Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Sharp S1 Gmail account lock Reset FRP android Oreo NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Sharp S1 Specifications:
The Sharp S1 released in February 2017. Sharp S1 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Sharp S1 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Sharp S1 runs on Octa-Core 4×1.4 GHz + 4×1.1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset, and powered by a 2530mAh removable battery. The Sharp S1 comes with a single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Sharp S1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Sharp S1 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Sharp S1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Sharp S1 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Sharp S1 easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to FRP Unlock Sharp S1:
- Power ON your Sharp S1
- Connect your Sharp mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & Tap on Vision setting === TalkBack & Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- About Switch Access for Android ==>> How to set up Switch Access on your Android device ==>> Learn more about connecting to Bluetooth devices.
- Learn how to check your Android Version ==>> Not Enough space available ==>> Pixel phones.
- Remove apps & app data ==>> Learn how to uninstall apps==>> Tap to go to application settings.
- Chrome ==>> Just once ==>> ACCEPT & CONTINUE.
- Go to this link and Download QuickShortcutMaker.APK.
- Install QuickShortcutMaker & open it:
- APPLICATIONS ==> Settings ==> Try.
- Screen Pinning ==> Turn ON ==> Lock device when unpinning.
- Patterng ==> YES ==> Draw A new Pattern twice then Confirm.
- Restart your Sharp S1, Draw the pattern lock then finally click on Skip.
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Sharp S1 Gmail account Reset FRP android Oreo NO PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.