Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Sharp MS1 FS8001 Google lock Frp reset without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Sharp MS1 Specifications
The Sharp MS1 released in October 2016. Sharp MS1 comes with 3 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Sharp MS1 has a 5.50 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Sharp MS1 runs on Octa-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6753, and powered by a 2600mAh non-removable battery. The Sharp MS1 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Sharp MS1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Sharp MS1 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Sharp MS1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Sharp MS1 device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Sharp MS1
- Power ON your Sharp MS1.
- Connect your Sharp MS1 to your Wi-Fi.
- Add Network ==>> 3 dots ==>> ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Sharp MS1 & That’s how you can Bypass FRP Sharp MS1 FS8001 Google lock Frp reset without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.