Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Sharp Aquos Zeta FRP Unlock Docomo SH-04H Lock easily by following some simple steps.
Sharp Aquos Zeta Specifications
The Sharp Aquos Zeta was released in May 2016. Sharp Aquos Zeta comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Sharp Aquos Zeta has a 5.30 inches HD+ LCD with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels, Sharp Aquos Zeta runs on Quad-Core 2×2.2 GHz + 2×1.6 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Sharp Aquos Zeta comes with a Single MAIN camera 23-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP Sharp Aquos Zeta
- Power ON your Sharp Aquos Zeta.
- Connect your Sharp mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- See all Wi-Fi networks >> Add new network >> Type: www.youtube.com
- Long Tap on the www.youtube.com then click on YOUTUBE.
- 3 Dots >> Settings
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & Quick Shortcut Maker.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install & Open Quick Shortcut Maker APK.
- Find Google Account Manager >> Email address & password >> TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- That’s it! Restart your Sharp Aquos Zeta & you have successfully Bypass FRP Sharp Aquos Zeta FRP Unlock Docomo SH-04H Lock.