Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Xcover 4s – Skip GMAIL FRP Android 10 FREE Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung Xcover 4s, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Xcover 4s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Xcover 4s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Xcover 4s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Xcover 4s device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung Xcover 4s easily.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s Specifications
The Samsung Xcover 4s released in June 2019. Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s has a 5.00 inches PLS TFT LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s runs on Octa-core 2×1.6 GHz & 6×1.6 GHz Exynos 7885 chipset, and powered by a 2800mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s comes with a Single MAIN Camera 16-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Xcover 4s
- Power ON your Samsung Xcover 4s
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now be quick, tap at the same time in Turn OFF Wifi + Next then keep pressing on the screen several times until the Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Try it more than 7 times.
- Click on App Info ==>> Permissions.
- Tap on Search logo and search for Google, then click on Google App Info.
- Tap on Open then In the search bar search for Settings.
- Settings ==>> Security ==>> Other security settings.
- Turn ON Pin Windows ==>> Use screen lock type to unpin.
- Set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung Xcover 4s.
- Go back to finish the setup wizard Enter the Pin code that you set up.
- Finally, Factory reset your Samsung Xcover 4s.
- Settings ==>> Gneral management ==>> Reset==>> Factory data reset.
- Reset ==>> Enter your Pin code==>> Delette all.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Xcover 4s – Skip GMAIL FRP Android 10 FREE.