Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Tab S3 Android 8 google Lock reset without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 released in February 2017. Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 comes with 4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 has a 9.70 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 runs on Quad-core 2×2.15 GHz & 2×1.6 GHz Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset, and powered by a 6000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Tab S3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Tab S3 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Tab S3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Tab S3 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Tab S3
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press the power button.
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in & Tab on Notification setting
- Maps == >> More settings in app == >> Back Arrow.
- Search for any restaurants or coffee shop
- Click on it then click on Call.
- 3dots == >> Contact us == >> Next == >> Search icon.
- Search for Samsung Internet Browser and update it then Open it.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Tab S3 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Tab S3 Android 8 google Lock reset without PC.
Read more: Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Tab S3 9.7