Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Tab E | Remove T377W Frp Google Lock 7.1.1 Nougat easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Tab E Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Tab E was released in January 2016. Samsung Galaxy Tab E comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Tab E has an 8.00 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Tab E runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset, and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Tab E comes with a 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Tab E device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Tab E. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung Tab E
First of all, you will need an unlocked smartphone and 2 sim cards ones without a pin lock and the other sim card should have an SMS data plan
- In the unlocked smartphone insert the sim card that has an SMS data plan
- Download, install & open Hushsms app: https://bit.ly/2TUQPF8
- In the Samsung Tab E, the tablet inserts the sim card without a pin lock.
- Power ON The Samsung Tab E tablet & Connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- In the unlocked smartphone go to WAP PUSH SL:
- Send SMS with content: youtube.com to the number that is inside Samsung Tab E.
- Click on send WAP PUSH SL.
- A youtube main page was open in the Samsung Tab E.
- The Internet browser will open automatically
- Go to this link https://bit.ly/2TUQPF8 & Download Apex Launcher & pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Click on bookmarks == >> history == >> Download history
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager == >> Storage == >> Clear Data == >> Disable
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Tab E | Remove T377W Frp Google Lock 7.1.1 Nougat.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.