Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Tab A8 2017 – FRP SM-T385 Android 8 Oreo without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2017 Specifications
The Samsung Tab A 2017 released in September 2017. Samsung Tab A8 2017 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Tab A8 2017 has a 8.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Tab A8 2017 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Tab A8 2017 comes with a 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2017 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2017. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Samsung Tab A8 2017
- Power ON your Samsung Tab A 2017
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code (don’t enter the pin code)
- In the same time remove the sim card + a quick press on the power button to turn off the screen
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right then Tab on Notification logo.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Tab A 2017 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Tab A8 2017 – FRP SM-T385 Android 8 Oreo.