Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Tab A 2016 – REMOVE FRP Without Laptop easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 released in March 2016. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 has a 7.0 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 or Quad-core 1.5 GHz Spreadtrum SC9830 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh Non-removable battery. The Samsung Tab A 2016 comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Samsung Tab A 2016:
- Power ON your Samsung Tab A 2016.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on Add network
- Type anything after that double click then choose Assist.
- Search for chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Lollipop APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address and password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Tab A 2016.
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Tab A 2016 – REMOVE FRP Without Laptop.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.