Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Tab A 2016 Gmail lock reset Android 8 Oreo FRP easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 released in May 2016. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 has a 10.01 inches PLS LCD with a resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 runs on Octa-core 4×1.6 GHz & 4×1.0 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 7300mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Tab A 2016, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Tab A 2016 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Tab A 2016 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Tab A 2016 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung Tab A 2016
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Tab A 2016 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Tab A 2016 Gmail lock reset Android 8 Oreo FRP.