Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Android 8.0.0 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active device easily and smoothly.
FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- Power ON your Samsung S8 Active and Connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to Samsung welcome page.
- Long tab with two fingers on the screen to Turn TalkBack On.
- Click on EMERGENCY CALL.
- Type 112 then make a call.
- Rapidly Double Click on + Icon
- Turn TalkBack OFF by quick click on the Power button + Volume Up Button.
- Click on Add to contacts.
- Add a new contact and click on SAVE.
- Swype to the contacts list and click on the contact you added
- Click to send a new message
- In the message field type: www.youtube.com and send the message.
- Tab on the message and the youtube app appears.
- Tab on the link on the description to open a google chrome welcome page
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Download FRP Tools Free – Bypass FRP APK PC TOOLS
- Click on bookmarks == >> history == >> Download history
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> Biometrics and security == >> other security settings == >> Device admin apps
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager == >> Storage == >> Clear Data == >> Disable
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services & Restart your Samsung S8 Active.
You have successfully Bypassed FRP Samsung S8 Active – Skip Google Account SM-A320.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.