Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung S7 Edge |Remove Verify Google Account Last UPDATE via HushSms easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung S7 Edge Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE released in February 2016. Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE has a 5.50 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE runs on Quad-core 2×2.15 GHz & 2×1.6 GHz Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 or Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.6 GHz Exynos 8890 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE comes with Camera 12-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung S7 Edge Device:
- Delete FRP Samsung S7 Edge Gmail Lock Android 8 Bypass
- FRP Unlock Samsung S7 Edge Android 8 Oreo Gmail Lock Bypass
- Reset FRP Samsung S7 Edge Bypass Gmail One-Click FREE Tool 2020
- Unlock FRP Samsung S7 Edge U8 Google Reset Android 8.0
- Remove FRP Samsung S7 Edge | SM-G935 ANDROID 8.0.0
How to Bypass FRP Samsung S7 Edge:
First of all, You will need an unlocked smartphone and 2 sim cards one without a pin lock and the other sim card should have an SMS data plan
- In the unlocked smartphone insert the sim card that has an SMS data plan
- Download, install & open Hushsms app:
- In the FRP locked smartphone insert the sim card without a pin lock.
- Power ON The FRP locked smartphone & Connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- In the unlocked smartphone go to WAP PUSH SL:
- Send SMS with content: youtube.com to the number that is inside FRP locked phone.
- Click on send WAP PUSH SL.
- A youtube main page was open in the FRP locked phone
- The Internet browser will open automatically
- Download, install & open FRP Bypass app: https://bit.ly/2RqHxeL
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- if your phone runs Android 8 or 9 choose Version 5.0
- if your phone runs Android 6 choose Version 6.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Samsung S7 Edge
Congratulations! you have successfully FRP Samsung S7 Edge |Remove Verify Google Account Last UPDATE.