Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung S6 edge G925V easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung S6 edge G925V Combination ROM
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S6 edge G925V
Step 1: Enter your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge G925V to Download Mode:
- Power OFF your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge G925V.
- Press & hold Together Home Button+ Volume Down Button+ Power Button.
- Release all keys Once the WARNING displayed.
- Then Press the Volume up Key to Continue.
Step 2: Run the Odin Program.
Step 3: Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge G925V Combination ROM.
Step 4: Connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge G925V Device to your Laptop.
Step 5: Click Start to begin the installation.
Step 6: Unplug your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge G925V from Laptop once the PASS message Displayed.
Step 7: Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge G925V
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared in the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge G925V
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google account Samsung S6 edge G925V.