Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung S10+ GMAIL G975 FRP Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Specifications
Samsung S10+ released in February 2019. Samsung S10+ comes with 8/12 GB RAM and 128/512 GB / 1 TB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung S10+ has a 6.40 inches Dynamic AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels, Samsung S10+ runs on Octa-core 2×2.73 GHz & 2×2.31 GHz & 4×1.95 GHz Exynos 9820 Octa for EMEA OR Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.41 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 for USA & China, and powered by a 4100mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung S10+ comes with a Triple camera 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a Dual 10-megapixel + 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S10+ device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S10+. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP unlock Samsung S10+
- Power ON your Samsung S10+
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now Take a screenshot, Quick press on Power button + Volume Down at the same time, then choose Deny.
- Take a screenshot Again, then Choose Deny & don’t ask again.
- Take a screenshot one more time, select Settings then Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon & search for Chrome then click on Open.
- The Google Chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting ==> Lock screen.
- Click on Continue.
- Choose a PIN code.
- Set a Pin code then click on Continue.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Galaxy S10+
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung S10+ GMAIL G975 FRP Android 10.