Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung S10 Lite FRP Unlock Android 10 May 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung S10 Lite, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S10 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S10 Lite is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S10 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S10 Lite device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung S10 Lite easily.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Specifications
The Samsung S10 Lite released in January 2020. Samsung S10 Lite comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128/512 GB ROM. The Samsung S10 Lite has a 6.70 inches Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Samsung S10 Lite runs on Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855, and powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung S10 Lite comes with a Triple camera 48-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung S10 Lite Device:
- Remove FRP Samsung S10 Lite Gmail lock FRP Reset With Laptop
- Bypass FRP Google account Samsung S10 Lite Via Combination ROM
How to FRP Bypass Samsung S10 Lite
- Power ON your Samsung S10 Lite
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Stickers logo ==>> Go to Galaxy Store ==>> UPDATE.
- Update the Samsung Galaxy Store.
- Once The Samsung galaxy store updating. the Galaxy store will automatically close to apply the update.
- Stickers logo ==>> Go to Galaxy Store.
- Click on the search icon and search for Samsung Internet Browser.
- Update the Samsung Internet Browser then click on Open.
- The Samsung Internet Browser page open.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting ==>> APPS
- Google Play Services == >> Disable == >> Disable app
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Return to Setting == >> Accounts and backup == >> Accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung S10 Lite FRP Unlock Android 10 May 2020.