Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung S10 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Bypass FRP Samsung S10 Android 12 Unlock Gmail lock.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung S10 Android 12 Unlock Gmail lock by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S10 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung S10 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S10 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung S10 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Bypass FRP Samsung S10
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S10 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Hold the Volume Up key + Volume down Key together then click on Use.
- Again press together the Volume Up key + Volume down Key to turn on talkback.
- Swype the letter L reverse ==> Tap twice on While using the app ==> Tap twice on Use voice commands ==> quickly Say google assistant
- Turn OFF talkback by pressing together Volume Up key + Volume Down Key.
- Click Next then Sign in.
- Sign in with your Samsung account ==> Agree ==> Continue.
- Keyword icon ==> Open chrome ==> Accept & continue..
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open S9 Launcher:
- Install & Open ==> ALLOW AND DOWNLOAD ==> Install anyway ==> Continue.
- First, on an open Phone, you need to restore the Alliance Shield X app in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Alliance Shield X app in it.
- Backup and restore ==> Restore data ==> Apps ==> Alliance Shield X ==> Done.
- Restore ==> Install ==> Wait until restoring complete.
- Done ==> Later ==> Go back to browser page.
- Go back to the home page then open the Alliance Shield X app.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Finish.
- App manager ==> Close ==> Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings ==> Open ==> MTP + ADB ==> OK.
- Go back to the Home page then Connect your Samsung Galaxy S10 mobile to the computer via USB cable.
- Download the Samsung FRP Tool (Password: frpbypass.net) on your computer and Run SamsungFRPTool_v1.0.exe.
- Click on Reset FRP ADB
- The tool detects the device name Samsung S10.
- Allow USB Debugging on your Samsung S10 device.
- The FRP Bypass google lock on your Samsung S10 is Done, and your Samsung S10 device is rebooting automatically.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung S10 Android 12 SM-G973 Unlock FRP Lock.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung S10E Google Unlock Free