Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung on7 prime Android 8.1.0 Oreo FRP Unlock Gmail easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy on7 prime Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime released in August 2016. Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime has a 5.50 inches PLS TFT LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset and powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung on7 prime, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung on7 prime is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung on7 prime mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung on7 prime device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy on7 prime device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy on7 prime. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to bypass FRP Samsung on7 prime
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy on7 prime
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- insert a sim card with pin code
- Enter the Pin code click on OK and quickly press once the power Button.
- Press one more time on the Power Button
- on the Not signed in Swipe from the left and click on Notifications Logo then Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung on7 prime & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung on7 prime Android 8.1.0 Oreo FRP Unlock Gmail.