Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung On5 – Lock Remove Done Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or have your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account to access the phone.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Samsung Galaxy On5 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy On5 was released in October 2015. Samsung Galaxy On5 comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy On5 has a 5.0 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy On5 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Exynos 3475 Quad chipset, and is powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung On5 comes with an 8-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Samsung On5
- Power ON your Samsung On5.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on Add network
- Type anything after that double click then choose Assist.
- Search for chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Lollipop APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address and password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung On5.
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung On5 – Lock Remove Done Without PC.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.
Read more: Bypass FRP Google account Samsung On5 Pro