Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung On Nxt Android 8.1.0 Oreo FRP Unlock SM-G610F easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Specifications
The Samsung On Nxt released in August 2017. Samsung On Nxt comes with 3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung On Nxt has a 5.50 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung On Nxt runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa, and powered by a 3300mAh removable battery. The Samsung On Nxt comes with a Single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung On Nxt, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung On Nxt is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung On Nxt mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung On Nxt device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung On Nxt
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung On Nxt & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung On Nxt Android 8.1.0 Oreo FRP Unlock SM-G610F.