Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Note 20 Google account lock Reset Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung Note 20, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note 20, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Note 20 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note 20 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Note 20 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung Note 20 easily.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Specifications
The Samsung Note 20 released in August 2020. Samsung Note 20 comes with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB ROM. The Samsung Note 20 has a 6.70 inches Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Samsung Note 20 runs on Octa-core 2×2.73 GHz & 2×2.50 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Exynos 990 – Global or Octa-core 1×3.0 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ – USA, and powered by a 4300mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Note 20 comes with a Triple camera 64-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 10-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Note 20. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Note 20
- Power ON your Samsung Note 20
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- 3 Points ==>> Youtube ==>> Arrow next to video.
- Account ==>> Settings ==>> About ==>> Youtube Terms of Service.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Biometrics and security ==>> Secure Folder ==>> Agree.
- Sign in with your Samsung account then click on Cancel.
- OK ==>> Secure Folder ==>> PIN.
- Set up a Secure Folder PIN and click on 3 dots then choose Settings.
- Lock type ==>> Enter the PIN code ==>> Fingerprints.
- Continue ==>> PIN and set PIN code.
- Finally! Restart your Samsung Note 20 and Enter the PIN lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Note 20 Google account lock Reset Android 10.