Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung J7 Nxt Unlock Google Lock Free easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J7 Nxt, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J7 Nxt is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J7 Nxt mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J7 Nxt device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J7 Nxt
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Lock Screen Page:
- PIN ==> CONTINUE ==> Tap a new PIN Lock & confirm it.
- Restart your Samsung J7 Nxt finish the setup wizard, Enter the PIN Lock then click on SKIP.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung J7 Nxt Gmail account lock With Free Tool.
Read more: Download Joker-Soft FRP Bypass Tool