Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung J7 Core-Remove Gmail Account Android 9 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Core Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J7 Core released in July 2017. Samsung Galaxy J7 Core comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Core has a 5.50 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J7 Core runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Core comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Core device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J7 Core. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J7 Core
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J7 Core
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code + swipe from the top several time until the Notification shows up.
- Now, Enter the PIN code then tap OK + Quickly press several times on Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> biometrics and security == >> other security settings == >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J7 Core-Remove Gmail Account Android 9.