Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung J7 2015 || Reset FRP Marshmallow without PC or combination easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or have your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account to access the phone.
This method work on Samsung J7 2015 J7 2015 J700F (India, Thailand); Samsung J7 2015 J7 2015 J700M (LATAM); Samsung J7 2015 J7 2015 J700M/DS (Brazil); Samsung J7 2015 J7 2015 J700H with no LTE (South Africa, Pakistan, Vietnam, Philippines, Russia); Samsung J7 2015 J7 2015 J700T (T-Mobile, Metro PCS); Samsung J7 2015 J7 2015 J700P (Virgin Mobile, Boost).
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Samsung Galaxy J7 2015 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J7 2015 was released in June 2015. Samsung Galaxy J7 2015 comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 2015 has a 5.0 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J7 2015 runs on Octa-core 4×1.4 GHz & 4×1.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 or Octa-core 1.5 GHz Exynos 7580 Octa chipset, and is powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The Samsung J7 2015 comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Samsung J7 2015
- Power ON your Samsung J7 2015.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on Add network
- Type anything after that double click then choose Assist.
- Search for chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Lollipop APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address and password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J7 2015.
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J7 2015 || Reset FRP Marshmallow.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.
Read more: Bypass FRP Google Account Samsung J7 J700H