Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung J5 Prime Android 8.0.0 Oreo Unlock July 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime released in September 2016. Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime has a 5.00 inches PLS TFT LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2400mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J5 Prime, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J5 Prime is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J5 Prime mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J5 Prime device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J5 Prime
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones connected, Press and hold on the receive button for 2 seconds then click 3 times.
- Click on the Mic then say: Open Google
- Once the google page opens, Search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J5 Prime & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J5 Prime Android 8.0.0 Oreo Unlock July 2020.